About Shalee Murrihy
Shalee comes from a background of nursing and midwifery graduating in 2017 from University of Technology Sydney, she then spent 6 years working in NSW. She moved to Kalgoorlie in 2022 where she developed a passion for primary health care nursing and occupational health nursing. Shalee joined our team in 2023 assisting in occupation health programs and pre-employment medicals.
- Registered Nurse
- Certified Audiometric Officer (WorkCover WA)
- Accredited Spirometry Tester
- Certified Specimen Collector for Drugs of Abuse
- Occupational Health Nursing
- Regional & Remote Nursing