Join our Team at Goldfields Physio
We are always seeking motivated, dedicated and confident physiotherapists, osteopaths or exercise physiologists, and remedial massage therapists to join a dynamic team.
Are you a New Grad?
Download our Free eBook "10 TruthsYou need to know as a New Grad Physio"
We focus on bringing out the best in our team members, because we know this will result in the best experience for our clients.
If you love people and enjoy adding value to their lives and seeing their function and health improve…
If you are passionate about your career and want to make a difference…
If you have a thirst for learning, growth and diversity…
Then we want to talk to you more about this opportunity!
We will ensure you grow, learn and become the perfect fit for our clinic.
Here are the benefits you get working with us:
- You will experience a diverse caseload … you name it … we probably see it! Musculoskeletal, sports, occ-health, Women’s health, Pilates … The list goes on!
- You will get regular mentoring and in-house continuing education.
- You will be part of a very strong and committed team who love working and learning off each other.
- You can pursue your passion … we want you to be able to see your ideal caseload and we will support you to make this happen.
- You will get very attractive remuneration and working conditions … when you work hard you will definitely reap the rewards. A six-figure salary can be achieved!
- You will get a $2000 dollar for dollar CPD fund.
- You will be able to collaborate and work in conjunction with titled and specialist musculoskeletal physiotherapists, as well as with consultant orthopaedic specialists.
- You will be supported relocating to this vibrant and friendly community.
This is an exciting opportunity for YOU to join our team and be part of the action.
New graduates are encouraged to apply. Sponsorship is available. Please apply below and attached your CV with referee contacts.