About Diane Lukasiewich
Diane obtained her Bachelor of Science in Physiotherapy from the University of Alberta in 1997, graduating with distinction. Over the next several years she worked in a variety of clinical settings across both the public and private health sectors within Alberta and British Columbia.
Diane loves learning, a self-professed nerd, and after completing many professional development courses in Canada, including a Diploma in Western-Medicine based Acupuncture, she decided to complete her Masters degree in Musculoskeletal Science (Manipulation) at the University of Western Australia in 2002, receiving the clinical award.
Shortly after completing her Masters degree, Diane decided to make Australia home, migrating to Kalgoorlie permanently in 2004. It became Diane’s passion to enhance healthcare services in Kalgoorlie. She saw an opportunity to do things differently, purchasing Goldfields Physiotherapy Services in 2007. She grew it into a state of the art modern clinic that offers the most diverse range of expert health services available within the region.
Diane’s skill set is diverse but she enjoys combining hands-on manual therapy with enjoyable, specific and individualised exercise programs. Diane’s major focus is on empowering her clients to achieve their best life and best function.
• APA Titled Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist
• Fascial Manipulation Association Member
• Certified Acupuncture practitioner (Acupuncture Foundation of Canada Institute)
• Accredited Kinetic Link Trainer
• Certified Audiometric Officer (WorkCover WA)
• Rehabilitation Pilates Instructor (Polestar Pilates trained)
• Musculoskeletal injuries
• Complex injury and rehabilitation management
• Corporate and occupational health
• Functional capacity assessment
• Manual handling and workplace ergonomics
• Gym rehabilitation and functional training
• Sports injuries
• Running rehabilitation
• Women’s Health
She loves the outdoors, having a very keen interest in fishing, even competing in fishing competitions. When not working or wetting a line she loves spending time with her husband and her dogs, as well as working on their cattle farm located on the South coast just outside of Esperance. Diane is a keen traveller and loves chatting about her favourite destinations (which often also relate to her favourite fishing trips)!