Small Group and 2:1 Clinical Pilates Classes in Kalgoorlie
Our supervised movement based Pilates sessions are led by our physiotherapists and exercise physiologists which incorporate Pilates based exercises which improve your strength, conditioning, flexibility and general wellbeing.
We offer small group format classes (up to 5 people) and 2:1 classes (2 participants to 1 instructor) which focus on personalised rehabilitation or fitness based goals. Pilates and Pilates inspired exercises are conducted on Studio Pilates equipment (reformers, trapeze table, barrel, mat, wunda chair) while also using small equipment to enhance the effects.
Both types of classes are offered in 5 week blocks, with blocks payable in advance, at $65/session (2:1 class) and $55/session (5-person group classes).
Please phone our clinic to register your interest in these sessions.
Our classes focus on personalised rehabilitation and/or fitness based goals.
These classes are best suited to people of any age and health status seeking to:
- Improve core strength
- Improve muscle balance and flexibility
- Improve joint mobility
- Improve breathing patterns and energy
- Reduce stress and improve mental health
- Increase strength and muscle control
- Fine tune movement patterns
- Align their body and improve posture
- Reduce back pain
- Prevent or recover from injuries
- Enhance body awareness
- Enhance sports performance
- Improve sleep